- Don't be afraid to go into enemy territory.
- [Use video to] expose the left for who they are -- in their own words.
- Be open about your secrets.
- Don't let the Complex use its PC lexicon to characterize you and shape the narrative.
- Control your own story -- don't let the Complex do it.
- Ubiquity is key.
- Engage in the social arena.
- Don't pretend to know more than you do.
- Don't let them pretend to know more than they do. (Ask for sources and evidence and ask why.)
- Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
- Don't let them get away with ignoring their own rules.
- Truth isn't mean. It's truth.
- Believe in the audacity of hope.
Breitbart's version of Alinsky's rules
From Andrew Breitbart's "pragmatic primer" in Chapter 7 of Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World: