2009-07-25

Don't wait for top-down ObamaCare ... let's start fixing our healthcare system now, from the bottom up

Since much of the center-right libertarian punditocracy seems to think that (1) Obama's honeymoon is over and (2) ObamaCare is sinking*, I decided now would be a good time to start my own tiny local campaign to point out the micro problems with our healthcare system as I (and my extended family) come across them in the real, outside-the-Beltway world.

For the next week or so--maybe longer--I'll be posting about recent experiences some of my family members have had with Lyme disease and colonoscopy screening.

Now there are two sexy topics!

*see Charles Krauthammer, Peggy Noonan, and John Stossel. [Hat tip to Instapundit for many of the links.]

UPDATE: Another centrist weighs in . . . Mickey Kaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment